From conception to delivering your foal, Foundation Equine is with you every stride of the way!
Deciding to breed your mare is an exciting time, but can also be very uncertain too. Our veterinarians have over 35 years of breeding and foaling experience, which will give you piece of mind that your mare and foal are receiving the very best care available.
Services provided to clients that are looking to breed a mare include;
- Reproductive soundness exam, which determines reproductive health and prognosis for conception and carrying a foal to term
- Artificial insemination
- Embryo transfer
- Gestational wellness checks, including ultrasound
- Nutritional counseling for conception, pregnancy, and the lactating mare
- Foaling support and supervision
- Mare and foal continued wellness checks and recommendations
- Advice on feeding your foal for optimal growth and health potential
- Emergency care 24/7/365