One of the greatest pleasures in life is spending quality time with your horse on an adventurous ride — Foundation Equine is with you every stride of the way!
Pleasure horses work just as hard as a competition horse in many instances – walking, trotting, cantering, or galloping on uneven ground and unpredictable surfaces can challenge their muscles, tendons, and joints in different ways. The veterinarians at Foundation Equine are experts at caring for your equine partner, whether you’re riding out locally, or hitting the trails around the country.
Services for the pleasure horses include;
- General health evaluation
- Nutrition counseling for top conditioning
- Injury prevention advice
- Shockwave, Laser, and regenerative therapies
- Lameness evaluations and recommendations
- Oral hygiene and floating
- Digital radiography
- Ultrasound diagnosis
- Trimming and shoeing sessions with you and your farrier, accompanied with digital xrays
- Hoof care and counseling with you and your farrier
- Emergency care 24/7/365