Foundation Equine is dedicated to enhancing your horse’s overall health and longevity. The key is disease prevention and early detection of health challenges. By enrolling in our Wellness Program you can help reduce risks to your horse’s health by giving vaccines that are appropriate for his age and exposure, proper deworming, oral health care and guidance on long term care at a reduced price. Foundation Equine is with you every stride of the way!
The Wellness Program Includes:
- Comprehensive physical examination
- Diet and nutritional consultation
- Oral examination and teeth floating(including necessary sedation)
- Vaccinations against Tetanus, Eastern and Western Encephalitis, Rabies, West Nile and Botulism the core vaccines every horse in our area should have annually
- 2 Fecal tests for gastrointestinal parasites and recommendations for deworming
- 5% discount on all other services throughout the year, including call charges
If purchased individually, the vaccinations, exams and testing would cost approximately 15% more.
When you enroll in the Wellness Program you receive these services at a substantial savings and get the added benefits of a 5% discount on everything else for the plan year. Call charges still apply, but are also discounted 5%.